Contact Joeyblueskies.com at

lamborghiniliving@gmail.com

asp hit counter


Monday, September 13, 2010

East Lansing, Welcome to BMOC


This is right up there with Iron Mikes return to the ring, Mason Betha's resurrection in the rap game, and Julia Louis-Dreyfus getting back on primetime tv. After 2 years away, BMOC will make his long awaited return to East Lansing this weekend. I know what your thinking, won't you just throw up all over and wander the streets aimlessly? Fuck no! I've become an even lighter weight since my departure, and I think jail time is not out of the realm of possibilities this weekend. The last two Saturday's I've gotten black out drunk by the end of regulation, and I was at an empty bar both times. Just crushing steveweiser after steveweiser talking to Eileen til I couldn't see anymore.

This may be too late to organize, but I want to have a Joeyblueskies Beerdie Tournament. Does anybody live in East Lansing or know someone who still does that has a yard and will house some vomit and beer? I say lets get a couple of kegs, listen to "da band", and throw some die. Maybe I can get Mmase to give a couple of hats to winner if we can get so many people. A big check would be amazing. Cantor, Motay, Abel, Hofer, and everybody else out there, let me know your thoughts.

Later this week.....My prediction for the game, a look back at "the rant", and where I haven't puked in East Lansing.

5 comments:

  1. kark, i know i talked to you like 2 months ago but i was blitzed. you still live in EL?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm still livin' in EL, my parents are throwing a huge tailgate all day and you guys are welcome to come. I'll be the drunkass yellin' at ND fans on shaw.

    ...This is cantor if u couldn't figure that out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh and I'm definitely down to throw some die

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cantor,

    Have u ordered your JBS hat yet? I bought a dozen MSU ones for all you spartan slappys.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You know what, i'll take an MSU JBS hat, what do I have to do? Send you a check?

    ReplyDelete