Contact Joeyblueskies.com at

lamborghiniliving@gmail.com

asp hit counter


Thursday, January 20, 2011

Update - Kid Rock 40th Birthday Jerseys up on Ebay. When I'm Right, I'm Right


Ebay - Up for auction are up to Four Kid Rock 40th Birthday Made In Detroit Jersey (XL) and Special Edition Football which were only given to VIP Ticket Holders. Each package is being sold for $275

How do you like them apples? Ain't nothing getting passed me. Christ, I could tell you the difference between a Lem Barney, Billy Sims, and a Barry Sanders jersey from roughly a mile out but there's still no way in hell I'd wear this thing. Unless of course someone wants to pony up and buy it for me.

PS - Is this guy seriously trying to sell this thing for $275 bucks in this economy? That's a down payment on a house in Detroit.

No comments:

Post a Comment