Contact Joeyblueskies.com at

lamborghiniliving@gmail.com

asp hit counter


Thursday, January 20, 2011

Did I Just Get Bob Sugar'd ?


BroBible.com - Meet Julianne, a Girl to Bring Home to Mom Who’s Also a Pro WAG

Oh hey BroBible, great call featuring JP this week. I wonder where the hell you ever got that idea? I mean it's not like anyone has been doing a little segment called JP Fridays or anything. Jesus, I feel like Jerry Maguire and Bob Sugar just stole Cush out from underneath me the day before the draft while I was in the lobby with the black fella. Totallyfuckinbelievable.



But whatever, it's all good, enjoy the sloppy seconds, or thirds if you count Barstool making her a smokeshow. At least Barstool is fuckin funny and doesn't have to steal talent cause they're too busy Icing each other. Whatever, I can't worry about this anymore, I got a cock fight to think about.

3 comments:

  1. I may have gone with a different answer than "dating a black guy" for that first question, but that's just me.

    ReplyDelete