Contact Joeyblueskies.com at

lamborghiniliving@gmail.com

asp hit counter


Monday, January 17, 2011

Four Loko Running the Ole Bait and Switch


These Four Loko people are a bunch of assholes. They take my Loko off the shelves of Brooklyn bodegas only to replace it with some bootleg version a week later minus the cocaine, i mean caffeine. And the real rub is that it's in exactly the same can. I was so damn excited to see it that I grabbed a bunch and threw them in the cart so fast I didn't even think about the caffeine thing. Sure as shit, I'm done checking out and finally think to ask the guy at the checkout if they have caffeine in them. He tells me no dice. Now I'm stuck with enough Four Loko to run a diesel engine for a month.

But good thing I'm a Lions fan and my shovel is sharp and my pick is sharp and my will is outstanding. In true Rod Marinelli fashion I threw a couple 5 Hour Energys into the bag and vowed to brew up my own homemade blackout in a can. Tit for tat bitch.

1 comment: