Contact Joeyblueskies.com at

lamborghiniliving@gmail.com

asp hit counter


Friday, January 14, 2011

Two of my Three Brothers have Texted Me Pictures of Dino Jerseys they saw this Year




I've gotten more than one pic from a game with a dude in a Dino jersey this year and It's got me thinkin. I don't know if there's a Redwing jersey out there that I respect more than Dino Ciccarelli? I'd give some consideration to a Probert jersey but the fact that Dino wasn't a coke head has to count for something. He's also only 1 of 3 bona fide badasses with 600 plus goals. The other two, Brendan Shanahan and Gordie Howe. I wonder what jersey they'll all wear when going into the hall?

PS - My first M&M Thunder hockey jersey was #22 in honor of my boy.

1 comment:

  1. Went to a toledo walleye game last weekend and there was atleast 3 dino jersey sightings, including a north stars one

    ReplyDelete