Contact Joeyblueskies.com at

lamborghiniliving@gmail.com

asp hit counter


Tuesday, January 18, 2011

People Wiping their Ass on the Train is the Reason I Love/Hate NY



This is the #1 reason I gotta get out of NY, but also the #1 reason I love this place. You'd never see shit like this with the amount of regularity that you do in NYC. That's just a fact. Every day I go into the subway there's a decent chance I'm gonna see a dead body, and I'm serious, I saw one three years ago. The problem is that you gotta check the seat 3 or 4 times for semen or poop splatter before you sit down cause the train is nothing more than a moving homeless shelter. Even with the trains' propensity of providing great blogging material I'll still take climbing into a pickup truck and rubber-necking accidents on the way to work any day of the week over the chance I'll end up with bodily fluids on my coat, but maybe that's just me.

No comments:

Post a Comment