Contact Joeyblueskies.com at

lamborghiniliving@gmail.com

asp hit counter


Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Kid Rock Celebrates his 40th Birthday with Concert at Ford Field


I still don't understand how I'm not getting invited to shit like this by the Ford's themselves. Cause if you don't think me firing up the fan base was directly related to at least 3 of those wins than your fuckin nuts. Regardless, here are my top three take aways from the concert...

1. - Kid Rock Happy 40th Birthday Jerseys!? Nobody on the Lions wears #40. Soooo, that means this was obviously some type of commerative Kid Rock 40th birthday concert jersey. Who the fuck would buy this?


2. - Milfs fricken everywhere.

No way what this dude said was that funny. This cougar was just down to mate.


Don't worry I saved you the leg work. Here's some more shots of her from The Book. You're welcome SGaff.





3. - As good as I'm sure this concert was, I highly doubt it beat the impromptu one he had at Zussman's house our junior year of college. Also the same night that Chris Chelios and Bobby Higginson were working on a gangbang with some coeds in the next room. True story, I just wish I had pictures to prove it.

2 comments:

  1. talk about a lil slice of heaven. How I miss Mt. Clemens milfs...

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think we need more story about point #3 there...

    ReplyDelete