Contact Joeyblueskies.com at

lamborghiniliving@gmail.com

asp hit counter


Thursday, January 20, 2011

JP, Say It Ain't So!


I was cruising barstoolu.com, the newest creation of sports/smut legend El Prez and came across something that completely revolutionized the Facebook masturbation game. Introducing SMOKESMASH, the ultimate interactive voting tool pitting smokeshows head to head in a BCS style format. Your days of spending hours scanning facebook photos of every banging 19 year old you've befriended in hopes of finding a nice bathing suit shot or a sexy Halloween costume are over. The smokesmash gives you full gallery access of each girl plus you get to make one of them feel bad about themselves by voting who is the hotter of the two. Shit's win win.

But as I "blew" through page after page of smokeshows I got absolutely blindsided when outta nowhere I realized I was being two-timed by my one and only JP! I mean shit, I know I don't own the rights to this girl but for fucks sake I discovered her, well, after Zack Follett did that is. I just need to hear from her directly cause I'm shaken up over the thought I might not be her premier smut provider any longer. I need a commitment, like maybe an official statement or press conference where she states her undying commitment and resounding endorsement for JoeyBlueSkies. That or we could always go the JoeyBlueSkies tramp stamp route. That'd do the trick.

1 comment:

  1. Also on barstool U as smokeshow of the day from u of m...she's jumped ship?!?

    ReplyDelete