Contact Joeyblueskies.com at

lamborghiniliving@gmail.com

asp hit counter


Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Korie Lucious Suspended from Spartans for Remainder of the Year



Mlive.com - Michigan State announced late Tuesday night that guard Korie Lucious has been dismissed from the team for the remainder of the season. "Unfortunately, Korie Lucious displayed conduct detrimental to the program,” Spartans coach Tom Izzo said in statement. “My focus is on this team for the remainder of the season.” Lucious played in 18 games this season, averaging 6.5 points and 4.1 assists in 24.4 minutes.

“I didn’t live up to the standards of the program,” Lucious, a junior, said in a statement released by the school. “Unfortunately, I let my teammates, my coaches and myself down, and wish the best for the rest of the season.”


MSU is always so hush hush with all these suspensions. For once i'd just like to hear outright that Korie knocked up the university president's daughter or snorted a line of coke of a midget's ass like Jeff Smoker. The truth will set you free Sparty.

No comments:

Post a Comment