Contact Joeyblueskies.com at

lamborghiniliving@gmail.com

asp hit counter


Monday, January 24, 2011

Sanchez wipes his booger on Mark Brunell



People who pick their nose in public gross the shit outta me. I mean everybody goes nose mining when they're alone and when you actually get ahold of a whopper and rip that thing outta there it's almost an orgasmic feeling. But these people who just go to town out in the open are the scum of the earth. Case and point, Mark fuckin Sanchez. This a-hole isn't just a public picker but he's willing to go the extra mile and rub that shit on people. Fuckin gross. If I was Mark Brunell I would've screamed bloody murder and then punched him straight in the god damn face. Fuckin start a riot on the sidelines. But nope, Brunell just sucks it up and takes one for the team. I guess you gotta keep things in house when everyones out fuckin feet and having booger orgies that they don't want the press catching wind of.

3 comments:

  1. What good is mining for nose gold if you can't share it with the townspeople???


    PS - I pick the shit out of my nose, whenever and where ever. It gets me off.

    ReplyDelete