Contact Joeyblueskies.com at

lamborghiniliving@gmail.com

asp hit counter


Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Mikeal LeShoure Gets Lion Tat


The ink on Mikel Leshoure's massive left forearm is a few days old and barely dry. And if he has his way, the tattoo of the Lions' logo and the date he was drafted -- April 29, 2011 -- won't need touching up anytime soon. "Regardless if I get traded or leave, this date will never change," Leshoure said. "This is by far the biggest day of my life. I've accomplished a lot of things in my life, but to be drafted to the Detroit Lions is definitely the biggest step of my life, especially in my career."

That's funny. Pretty sure that's the same tattoo Reuben Droughns, Luke Staley, Artose Pinner, Kevin Jones, Brian Calhoun, Kevin Smith, and Aaron Brown all have.

No comments:

Post a Comment