Contact Joeyblueskies.com at

lamborghiniliving@gmail.com

asp hit counter


Wednesday, June 8, 2011

I Wouldn't Doubt We Find Out 3 Years Later That Pryor Was Actually Smoking Weed In This Picture


Taking $20,000-$40,000 for selling memorabilia while at O$U. Ummmmmmmm....Violation.

Not coming back for your senior year at O$U. Ummmmmmmmm...Fine by me.

Taking down Senator Tressell at O$U. O$Ummmmmmmm...priceless.

Thanks Terrelle, it's been real. Now that it's all said and done, I can go ahead and say I'm pretty glad that you blew off Rich Rod and chose Ohio State over UofM even though at the time I knew it would result in the worst 3 years of football we've ever seen in Ann Arbor. I just really can't wait till I'm in a bar 5 years from now and I remind someone you caught a touchdown pass in the Fiesta Bowl and they come back at me with "Really? The car guy?". I'm gonna laaaaaaaaugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment