Contact Joeyblueskies.com at

lamborghiniliving@gmail.com

asp hit counter


Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Dude Catches Foul Ball in Popcorn Bucket



This post doesn't have anything to do with this guy catching the ball. I couldn't be less impressed. A bajillion fuckin balls get snatched every game and any adult who celebrates one is a clown. I'm so over going after foul balls that if one came towards me down the third base line the only thing I'm gonna do is bicylce kick it back into play so Inge can lay out and catch it. If he doubled up the guy on second I might even make SportsCenter. But popcorn buckets are bushleague. Why would I be impressed by this? It's bigger than a god damn glove! I mean if you want me to string a tarp over my entire section and snag six balls a game I will, just don't expect me to go apeshit when we get one.

No, the real reason I'm writing this is because of the absolutely absurd comment made by the announcer. "Even with his sunglasses on.", really dude? Really? How is it harder to catch something on a sunny day with sunglasses on? You fricken moron. Every single outfielder wears them. I'd rather fire this dude immediately and get Rod Allen's unborn child under contract while letting 18 years of dead air play than allow this for another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment