Contact Joeyblueskies.com at

lamborghiniliving@gmail.com

asp hit counter


Friday, June 17, 2011

Just Another One of Those Classic "My Legs Don't Work but My Vagina Ain't Handicapped" Kind of Songs



Didn't laugh once during this whole thing. It's not that I'm some super special, morally superior being, far from it actually. It's just that I'm not even sure if it's funny. Like, the premise is kinda ironic. She's handicapped but her vagina ain't. I get that, but the rest just kinda made me uncomfortable. I really hope she gets fame and fortune or Mini-Me's dick or whatever it is that she wants outta this.

PS - I've seen a lot of spinals people, and this chick's a fake, a fucking gold breaker! Yah, she walks. I've never been more certain of anything in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment