Contact Joeyblueskies.com at

lamborghiniliving@gmail.com

asp hit counter


Tuesday, June 14, 2011

A.O.L. is Back with a New Formula and a Puffy Shirt


Oh, glory to God in the highest! Hallelujah! The hot weather is back and that means so are the asses on location.


I snagged this one the other day on accident as I was just really trying to get a shot of this awesome Seinfeld puffy shirt I saw on the subway. Not my fault she just so happened to have a well manicured backyard.

Pic Score - 8.2
You gotta give it up for the fact that I got two shots and that I incorporated a classic Seinfeld theme.

Ass Score - NA
I've decided I'm out of the ass scoring business. I mean don't get me wrong, I absolutely love the AOL. It's honestly one of the main things that brings me and the readers together. But I got to a point somewhere around the 4th dozen ass when I basically ran outta words for ass and now I feel like I'm just spinning my wheels. So I've come up with a new formula.

New Formula -
Just like always, you take the AOL's and send them in. This time include either a funny anecdote about the situation or a straight up pic/ass combo score outta 20 like we did in the past. So essentially it's the same formula with just you doing the work.

PS - If I feel like my two cents is needed then I'll chime in. Like for example if someone sent me this puffy shirt AOL I would conclude it with this...

No comments:

Post a Comment