Contact Joeyblueskies.com at

lamborghiniliving@gmail.com

asp hit counter


Monday, April 18, 2011

Would You Rather? - Tiger Woods' Niece, Cheyenne Woods or Michelle Wie

I'm gonna suspend my usual rule about typing before a picture because I gotta tell you that Cheyenne Woods is 100% the way to go on this one. Besides winning more than Tiger this past year, she's obviously got freak in the genes and probably has all the VIVID girls on her speed-dial. She's a straight slam dunk over banging Yao Ming over there. Tell me I'm wrong.







OR




2 comments:

  1. i know all asians look alike, and all their names are pretty much the same, but I think her's is pronounced Wie. And I'll take Wie, look at her 3rd picture. She's obviously a freak.

    ReplyDelete
  2. agree 100%...that club placement is intentional

    ReplyDelete