Contact Joeyblueskies.com at

lamborghiniliving@gmail.com

asp hit counter


Friday, April 29, 2011

In More Go Fuck Yourself Detroit Lions News


Wow, are Mayhew and company trying to piss off the fan base? We've been a walking fuckin punch line that only drafts WRs and RBs for 10 years. Oh and we lost more games than anyone during that run mind you. So how do you distance yourself from the previous regime? I guess you go out and do the exact same shit. I mean I initially questioned the Best pick last year but was on board almost instantly. Mostly because I believe this coaching staff deserved a chance to make things work with a back that they chose. But the thunder and lightning comparisons we have in store tomorrow from the Schwartz are a line of bullshit I ain't buying. This was just another luxury pick in a long string of luxury picks. You'd think they'd know better by now.

Here are the details of the trade that landed us Mikel Leshoure

Seattle traded its 2nd-round pick, 5th-round and 7th-rd pick for Detroit's 3rd (75), 4th (107), 5th (No. 154) and 7th (205)

With that I'm off to the bar to drink away my sorrows and watch the Wings dick stomp the Sharks.

3 comments:

  1. Just saw Mel Kiper call the Titus Young pick the best pick of the day... Leshoure was the number 2 back... I trust that Mayhew neither hung a Millen poster up on his wall nor is a Millen operated robot.... Lets see where this goes

    ReplyDelete
  2. EZ Mase...lots of ppl up nort talked lots of shit about Thompson and his draft picks...I know he has more credibility then this Mayhew guy, and I feel ur pain when u want sumone who seems to be a better option, but let it play out. Leshoure is more an NFL back than the skinny kid from USF or grandpa Morris. GO PACK
    ps...my moneys on lions to be 2nd best team in norris. Stanford needs to stay healthy, and they need just a twinkle of a run game to set up playaction. I think Leshoure will be starter sooner than later....if hes smart enough to pick up their offense
    GO PACK

    ReplyDelete