Contact Joeyblueskies.com at

lamborghiniliving@gmail.com

asp hit counter


Tuesday, April 26, 2011

I'm Ashamed of Myself for that Last "Look at Me" Post



So apparently hot chicks rapping "look at me" is all the fuckin rage right now. How did I miss this so completely? Judging by the date stamps on these videos they're like 2 months old and I've never even heard of this. I gotta get my shit together and get my ear back to the street before I get my smut license revoked.

PS - This chick screws up once for like half a second but is infinitely hotter than the last broad I put up. Not to mention she knows exactly what she's doing with that rack. Basically begging me to come swooping in from off camera with a giant pair of pruning sheers and lop that huge chunk of hair right off.

1 comment:

  1. i can't wait to bust this out at the next family karaoke sesh.

    ReplyDelete