Contact Joeyblueskies.com at

lamborghiniliving@gmail.com

asp hit counter


Friday, October 14, 2011

Great Minds Think Alike


Talked with BMOC today about his thoughts on rivalry weekend and to my surprise he's not going the Michigan State slappy route and predicting a 55-10 route by MSU. In fact on the count of 3 we both revealed our final score predictions and I had Michigan 31-30 and he had Michigan 29-28. My main thought is that if the game remains low scoring it favors MSU but I just don't think anyone in the nation can contain Denard to one, if not more big plays. Do I think he'll get away with that jump ball bullshit he pulled against ND and have a miraculous comeback? Hell no, but I think he'll get 3/4 yards per run attempt and then bust one, two, or even possibly three big runs that result in Michigan scores. Plus you have to take into account that Smith or Shaw could do the same. I'm also looking forward to seeing Devin Gardner under center and a few tricky plays that should free Denard up to get the ball in space.

Bottom line is we both agreed this one will be be close and a semi high scoring affair. Great minds think alike even if one of us went to UofM and the other went to Eastern/transferred to MSU. Boom Roasted!

PS - I google searched "House Divided" and this image came up and I almost crapped my pants in anticipation of a Northwestern/MSU love child. This kid is destined to be a genius with a drinking problem. And don't pretend you don't know where the respective genes are coming from.

No comments:

Post a Comment