Contact Joeyblueskies.com at

lamborghiniliving@gmail.com

asp hit counter


Thursday, October 13, 2011

Career Advice with BMOC



Lesson: While sports quotes are great and inspiring, they DO NOT work in every situation.

The Situation: Interview with Director of Client Support for Leadership position.

The Quote: "Pride Comes Before the Fall"

I've never seen a guys head snap so fast. You would of thought I said I like to rape little girls. So while my peers were discussing how they can promote synergy, increase their bandwidth, and focus on their core competencies, I'm talking myself in circles and closing with "Pride Comes Before the Fall".

If I get a second interview, they better not ask me how to improve the department. "We don't need no meows, we don't need no cats, we need more dogs" seems like the right answer. I'll let you know how that goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment