Contact Joeyblueskies.com at

lamborghiniliving@gmail.com

asp hit counter


Saturday, February 18, 2012

How Much Middle School Ass Does This Kid Get?



Take a look at this Andy Dufresne wannabe mother fucker. I mean this is some straight Shawshank shit. Nobody could've seen this coming, nobody. I had this kid pegged as a no potential loser all the way, but then outta nowhere he gives a little lean to the right to make sure the camera is live and BOOOOOOOOOOM! Kid just skeet, skeet, skeets every ounce of swag he has all over a national tv audience. Think I'm gonna need some help picking my jaw up off the floor. It's just like the first time I saw the Warden throw that rock through the Rita Hayworth poster and it clangs off the pipes all the way down the tunnel. Goosebumps for fuckin days.

No comments:

Post a Comment